When choosing your celebrant I suggest looking for a celebrant that you gel with, so I like to arrange an obligation free meeting so that we can discover a bit about each other. I’d love to discover your story as a couple and to hear your vision for your ceremony and your life together. And you can find out about me and see if we are the right “fit”.
Once you have decided that you would like me to be your chosen celebrant, the next step is to secure your wedding date and time with me. We also arrange our first official meeting at this point to start on the process of preparing for and creating your wedding ceremony.
So generally the process looks like this:
- Initially, an obligation free meeting at a mutually convenient location.
- Next, your’ “official” meeting to start the process.
- Preparation of legal documentation.
- Subsequent meetings if required.
- Ongoing telephone and email communication as required.
- Working with you as a team to create the ceremony that you desire.
- Suggestions from my library of poems, vows, readings and rituals.
- A rehearsal prior to your wedding day if required.
- Solemnization of your marriage ceremony on your wedding day.
- The lodgment of your legal documentation after your ceremony.